Electrical Control Panel Designed to Your Specifications
If you need Electrical Control Panels or Motor Control Centers (MCC) but your company does not have prints or specifications, our experienced engineering staff can create them for you. We can design your panels based on standards we’ve developed over the past 25 years of serving the industrial market or based on specific industry standards.
We’ll complete a plant assessment and create a project specification including:
- NEC – (NFPA 70 National Electrical Code) for projects that do not require Listing/Labeling by content NRTL (National Recognized Testing Laboratory)
- UL 508A – UL Standard for Industrial Control Panels for panels that require UL 508A Labeling of General Purpose Industrial Control Panels
- I2R Panel Design Standards
- CSIA Best Practices & Guidelines
- CE, ATEX, ETL, Hazardous Locations… we’ve done it all!
For more information on the I2R fabrication shop, visit our Fabrication page.