We Can Build To Your Standards
Our UL 508A certified shop can build control panels that adhere to most any corporate specifications or requirements. If your company does not have standards or guidelines for this type of equipment, we will build them based on the standards that we have developed during our more than 25 years serving the industrial market. Such standards include:
- NEC – (NFPA 70 National Electrical Code) for projects that do not require Listing/Labeling by NRTL (National Recognized Testing Laboratory)
- UL 508A – UL Standard for Industrial Control Panels for panels that require UL 508A Labeling of General Purpose Industrial Control Panels
- I2R Panel Design Standards
- CSIA Best Practices & Guidelines
- CE, ATEX, ETL, Hazardous Locations… we’ve done it all!
Making Sure You Get A Quality Product
All of our panels are thoroughly tested versus the drawings as well as functionally tested. Here at I2R, we encourage of our customers to be involved in the testing of the control panels for factory acceptance. We pride ourselves on the ability to simulate different scenarios and signals with the customer at our facility which reduces startup time and makes for a better overall control system.
We offer three phases 480/240/208/380/575 capability for testing three phase control panels, motors and low voltage VFD’s. The I2R panel shop has in-house ability to create both front engraved and reverse engraved phenolic tabs, allum tags, and metal tags for labeling equipment to meet any customer requirement. We want our customers happy and we will work with you every step of the way to ensure that you are!